Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A NEW REVIEW FOR MLAAD!!!

Just arrived back from New Orleans at the Undead Con and Anne Rice Vampire Lestat Fan Club festivities and found this message waiting for us! WOO HOO!  Here's a snippet of the long review from Val at You Gotta Read Reviews:

" My Life as a Dog had me laughing out loud at moments and holding my breath at others. This is, hands down, a book that captured my attention and kept it there.

I would like to tell Mike and Cynthia Arsuaga BRAVO! It is not very often that I can say a book changed my opinion about an entire genre. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in paranormal romance.
"

For more on this wonderful review read at:
http://yougottareadreviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/review-my-life-as-dog-by-mike-and.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something romantic to say? Speak your mind here. On moderation, so don't fret if you don't see your comment right away.