Friday, April 13, 2012

FRIDAY THE 13TH CONTEST FOR TALKING TWO LIPS!!!


To enter my celebration for Lucky Friday the 13th participating with Talking Two Lips Yahoo Group, all you have to do is sign-up to follow my blog and find the TEN words highlighted throughout my excerpts (tabs above) and return to the thread about my contest and leave your answers. Your gift will be a signed copy of Born to Be Wild (US delivery only). The winner will be selected by Random.org over the weekend. I'll offer up two additional winners as runners-up with a gift of custom-made book tethers. Good luck and have fun.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Friday the 13th idea, Cynthia! Loved enjoying all those excerpts and peeks! Did you want them posted here? Or at TTL? Or??

    Happy fab Friday to you, too! And happily, already following :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something romantic to say? Speak your mind here. On moderation, so don't fret if you don't see your comment right away.